IT Service Desk LeadRemote in US
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitors call and chat volume and data to pick-up on potential system outages or severe system downtime. Coordinates the creation and delivery of appropriate messaging regarding system outages in a timely manner, in coordination with the Service Desk Manager and other IT Management
- Under the direction of the Service Desk Manager, leads the team on day-to-day Service Desk job duties and responsibilities. Oversees all processes related to Service Desk operations and monitors the work of all staff on the Service Desk.; Shares updates and concerns with the Service Desk Manager.
- Provides ongoing training in technology, procedures and service quality standards to Service Desk Technicians and other staff temporarily assigned to Service Desk operations during peak call volume.
- Reviews tickets older than seven days on a weekly basis and on hold tickets with agents daily.
- Monitor agent availability daily and turn on/off auto assign when agent is on any kind of extended leave and redistribute their existing tickets
- Handling tickets/calls/chat escalations from team and customers
- Provide front line technical support to employees via calls, chat, email, and remote support.
- Utilize technical skills, historical records, knowledgebase, tools to analyze and diagnose customer issues
- Perform analysis and triage of technology issues including data collection, and (if required) escalation to Tier 2 support teams
- Evaluate and fulfill Service Requests in accordance with established guidelines and organizational Service Level Agreements
- Communicate directly and effectively with a large and diverse audience
- Clearly document description of issue and troubleshooting work done for escalation, review, and audit purposes
- Collaborates regularly with the Technology teams to resolve technical issues and continually improve the technology experience for all our employees
- Ensure adherence to organizational security practices to protect and control company systems and data
- Stay current with newest technology trends and developments to provide creative and efficient solutions
- Check Team’s Agent Status when wait time hits 15 minutes to make sure people are in queue
- Join Call Queue when wait time is 20 or 25 minutes
- Join Call Queue when there is Low Availability
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows 10 Operating Systems and built-in applications
- Intermediate understanding of troubleshooting fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting iOS Mobile devices and applications
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory/GPO and Networking Protocols (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Basic understanding of cyber security fundamentals and best practices including identity and access management
- Basic understanding of conferencing audio/visual solutions and VOIP technologies
- A desire to learn new technologies and grow their technical skill set
- A+ Certification (Preferred, not required)
- Basic knowledge of ChromeOS and MacOS (Preferred, not required)
- Experience providing remote support via phone and chat (Preferred, not required)
- Experience with Single Sign-On systems (Preferred, not required)
- Basic knowledge of G-Suite in a corporate environment (preferred, not required)
- Be able to remain in a seated position for more than 50 percent of the workday
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Have adequate visual and hearing acuity to follow instructions, and determine accuracy of the work assigned
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home