Hybrid, Broomfield, CO
Senior ServiceNow Developer
What You’ll Do
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow platform, including creating workflows.
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows (manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service).
- Use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to automate rote tasks fulfillment in ServiceNow.
- Perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Collaborate with team members and business users to clarify requirements and confirm design/implementation.
- Follow set coding best practices and standards.
- Foster a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Adhere to the system development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Test and debug team solutions.
- Participate in on-call rotation to troubleshoot and prioritize Incidents assigned to team.
- Document processes/solutions/fixes in Knowledge Base.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 8 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative skills.
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Experience with ServiceNow modules (e.g., IRM, SAM, HAM, ITSM, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, & AJAX.
- Has experience with Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc.).
- ServiceNow administration experience.
- ServiceNow experience.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer a plus.
- Experience utilizing Agile/SCRUM Methodologies.
- Understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $53.37/hr - $74.28/hr (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.