Seeking an experienced energy journalist to write exclusive, forward-looking feature articles on the Renewable Energy industry.
These Industry Insight articles will form a core part of the org professional service that provides cutting-edge intelligence to companies, enabling them to make smart strategic decisions and navigate disrupted markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver global insight and analysis to the huge range of companies driving the Energy Transition.
You will gain access to business executives and market leading reports and establish yourself as a leading voice in Renewable Energy.
Your industry-shaping articles will conform to the highest journalistic standards.
- Produce regular Industry Insight articles as assigned by the Editor.
- These articles will be data-heavy, forward-looking and exclusive, requiring research and contact with a wide range of industry experts.
- Approximately two 500-800-word articles per month.
- All work must conform to org Style and Trust principles.
- Strong performers considered for Editor role.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum five years experience in energy reporting at an established news agency.
- Passion for the Energy Transition and emerging technologies.
- Strong determination to uncover new trends.
- High level of analytical ability.
- Honed newswriting style and excellent spoken English.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Impeccable communication skills; able to build working relationships internally and externally.
- Global exposure on a leading news platform.
- Establish yourself in the future of energy.
- Manage your own time.
- Flexible work location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home