Our client, a cloud data services and data management company, is looking for an Associate Program Manager to join their Corporate Sponsorships and Special Event Marketing team.
- Work cohesively with event marketing team and cross-functional key stakeholders to strategize, plan and execute VIP events
- Drive event production from discovery and objective setting to creative inception and development, pre-show production management, onsite delivery and through post show production and wrap up
- Concept development, budget formation, team coordination, timeline management, presentation writing and delivery of presentations
- Provide functionality improvements to day-to-day processes, bring new ideas and concepts to event programs
- Align event activities with business priorities across stakeholder groups, including interfacing directly with sales leadership and sales teams
- Drive communications and planning with global/regional sales teams, especially around account targeting for events
- Contribute to sponsorship program strategy and planning including regular calls and communication
- Source special experience locations, venues and vendors across various cities and regions across the globe
- Create and maintain project plan for each phase with resource plan, defined milestones and associated tasks, and timeline
- Manage vendor activity, relationships, and logistics including: registration, content, speaker selection, agenda, flows, giveaways, collateral, travel, catering requirements, experience set-ups, revenue tracking and materials support (pre and post event).
- Work closely with Legal and Finance teams to ensure on-time execution of related contracts
- Manage event agency relationships and build processes for repeatable and scalable event activities
- Regularly update the marketing leadership team on the status of trends, metrics, challenges/solutions, forecast, and strategy to drive brand awareness and pipeline growth.
- Utilize metrics to track and quantify results including attendee data, lead generation, contribution to pipeline, and accelerating the sales cycle.
- Create post-event and evaluations and ROI analysis that will gauge the success of the program and inform future decision making and share results and recommendations with sales and marketing teams
- Ensure compliance and risk guidelines are followed
Skills And Competencies
- Minimum 5yrs of motorsport VIP hospitality and event marketing experience (preferably within a technology environment); delivering on live and virtual event programs that align to the customer journey and sales goals with commitment to deliver against pipeline targets
- Ability to create presentations and deliver them in a compelling way to executive level stakeholders
- Strong ability to adapt to changing, ambiguous and high-pressure environments and prioritizing tasks
- Ability to see beyond a given task and advise on cause and effect of decisions and options depending on any situation
- Ability to understand what a job requires and pull together the sometimes-challenging requests by various stakeholders to create a best-in-class solution for them
- Proactive approach to handling any challenges that might arise and ability to quickly troubleshoot any problems that should arise on the event day
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home