Horizontal's client is adding a Jr/Mid Level Marketing BA to its Marketing Ops and Technology team. The role will work on projects from inception through UAT across multiple lines of business.
- Experience as Marketing BA or Coordinator
- Experience working projects inception through testing
- Experience w/ Workfront
- Experience working across multiple lines of business
- Ideal experience in financial services industry
The Marketing Business Analyst is a key role between our marketing business teams and our marketing technology team.
This induvial will have experience with managing project requirements from the discovery through to UAT. They will be adept at managing various pieces of documentation, including translating business and marketing needs into technical documents. To be successful in this role, this individual must be a detail-oriented problem solver, who partners well with colleagues at different levels of the organization and can juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
• Manages documentation and process of translating business needs into technical requirements for build, testing, UAT and keeps the ongoing management of the programs current.
• Partners with marketing managers and the Marketing Infrastructure and Process technology team.
• Ensures communications meet the quality standards expected by internal and external standards.
• Partners with platform owners to continually improve and evolve the systems to meet growth expectations.
Collaborates with Project Managers.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Ability to balance competing priorities and deadlines
• Problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to breakdown complex issues into layman’s terms
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.