- 5+ years of experience with development in Java/J2EE 4+ years of developing RESTful API’s 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Oracle and/or MySQL 2+ years of React or Angular framework experience 1+ years of experience in development and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Azure Ability to delivery projects with limited supervision Good problem-solving skills
- Good performance issues resolution knowledge Ability to learn quickly and mentor junior engineers Experience delivering software using an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining standards and best practices Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice To Have
A Day in the Life:
- Works independently with some supervision to determine and develop approach to solutions
- Deliver innovative solutions that meet business needs in close collaboration with business, architecture teams and other IT stakeholders
- Actively participate in all phases of software engineering from gathering and analyzing requirements to application design, code development and testing
- Participate in Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases on regular cadence
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment
- 5+ years of experience with development in Java/J2EE
- 4+ years of developing RESTful API’s
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Oracle and/or MySQL
- 2+ years of React or Angular framework experience
- 1+ years of experience in development and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Azure
- Ability to delivery projects with limited supervision
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good performance issues resolution knowledge
- Ability to learn quickly and mentor junior engineers
- Experience delivering software using an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining standards and best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Beneficial Skills / Experience:
- Hands-on experience with Azure & GCP
- Previous healthcare industry experience a plus
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for evaluating and designing, developing, or modifying programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyze existing programs and/or formulate logic for new systems.
- Develop system design documentation (including GUI design, if required), perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Create ad hoc or bolt on programs for integrations or functional business teams as needed.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Train users in system enhancements and modifications.
- Provide patch and software upgrades to existing systems as required.
Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation for program support.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Works closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs.
- Problems and issues faced are difficult, and may require understanding of multiple issues, job areas or specialties.
- Makes improvements of processes, systems, or products to enhance performance of the job area. Analysis provided is in-depth in nature and often provides recommendations on process improvements.
- Communicates with senior internal and external customers and vendors.
- Exchange information of facts, statuses, ideas and issues to achieve objective, and influence decision making.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home