- Responsible for managing complex and high risks projects.
- Oversees project budgets and schedules. Manage day-to-day aspects of project scope.
- Minimizes project risk.
- Creates and manages project work plans and work breakdown structures.
- The Scrum Master/Sr. Project Manager is responsible for leading Agile development teams using Scrum and Agile methodologies while working under the direction of the IT product/program managers and working closely with product owners, developers, testers, and others to successfully deliver enhancements and new products.
- Contributes to the development, growth and adoption of Agile methodologies within the company, and supports necessary organizational change leadership through training and coaching.
- Lead teams in understanding Agile best practices and coach teammates to embrace Agile methodologies.
- Conduct daily stand ups, release and sprint planning, retrospectives and demos. •
- Build business trust by bringing transparency to the process and working closely with project stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and remove impediments to team success. Facilitate discussions within the team and within the organization to resolve issues •
- Leverage Agile techniques to achieve desired results regardless of methodology •
- Ensure tracking tools are kept up to date including story boards, burn up and burn down charts, and other agreed on tools for communicating progress. •
- Support the Product Owner in grooming and maintaining a high-quality product backlog, ensuring that user stories are well-defined, prioritized, and ready to be worked by the team. •
- Responsible for delivery of project deliverables on-time and within budget.
- Manages one or more projects of medium to high complexity. Quickly identifies and documents project risks and mitigation strategies, then manages those strategies and/or owners to lessen or mitigate probability of occurrence and impact to project. •
- At least 5 years related work experience in project or product delivery, product management, software delivery or business operations •
- 5 years of experience as a scrum master and/or agile coach for an active delivery team applying scrum methodology •
- Excellent people and project management skills •
- Coaching skills and ability to motivate teams •
- Effective communication and presentation skills •
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills •
- Strong financial management skills, including forecasting, actuals and variance analysis •
- Experience with accrual-based accounting
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home