Position Summary/Job Description:
Full Stack Developer (Day to day responsibilities below)
- Build the front-end of applications
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
- Onboarding/Knowledge sharing for first 2-4 weeks.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 5+ Years of experience in server-side languages such as .Net Core
- 2+ Years of experience in database technology such as MongoDB.
- 2+ Years of Cloud Native Development
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home