What You’ll Do Here:
- Own and Manage Application related Infrastructure and Security projects across Tech areas: AppDev, DS, DCS/Optum
- Lead troubleshooting and war room efforts on critical Infrastructure related Application incidents
- Work with teams to ensure Infrastructure work is prioritized, planned, and executed with least disruption to Customer SLAs.
- Work with Tech Vendors to ensure uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) SLAs are met and timely response is provided on all incidents
- Work with Managers and Tech. teams to ensure Application Infrastructure controls (e.g., Application Monitoring) and IOPs Runbook processes are implemented and working as designed
- Partner with Teams to ensure all customer and Compliance SLAs are met from Infrastructure side
- Assist Tech. Leadership with Application Vendor contracts, Infrastructure budget planning and forecast
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years hands-on project management experience in an IT/Infrastructure and InfoSec environment
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities
- Ability to lead technical teams on projects that involve complex initiatives like Application/NOC Monitoring, Information Security and Cloud Migration
- Proven track record of managing large technology projects involving cross-functional teams in Development, Operations and Information Security
- Experience meeting Infrastructure SLAs (such Uptime, Incident response/resolution) and managing Vendor SLAs and QoS
- Strong Infrastructure Technical Skills: Servers, Network, Storage, Database, Cloud/AWS
- Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Must have a positive, Can Do! Attitude
- DevOps (CI/CD, Containerization, Cloud/AWS migration)
- Experience with BCP/HA/DR, Customer Data Management
- Strong customer focus and owner mindset
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home