- BA/BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or related training and demonstrated on the job experience in field of work
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a design and development role for embedded software in preferably in an industry servicing the OEM market
- Deep expertise in software engineering, data structures, and programming techniques
- Experience in working as part of a team and/or leading teams, serving as a mentor for junior engineers
- Experience with troubleshooting/de-bugging embedded systems, Linux operating system
- Experience with Linux administration of build environments and custom embedded distributions.
- Proficient with C or C++
- Proficient with shell scripting
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home