Projects the candidate will be working on:
- Our IT Network team supports the Networking Infrastructure for California Market Companies.
- You will be involved in supporting LAN/WAN/SDWAN, WiFi, Firewalls, VPNs, for PMG San Jose California, and the Integration project.
- Your main responsibility will be Network Support, Security Support and Implementation and some Voice support for PMG San Jose.
- 5+ years Cisco IT Networking experience – Cisco
- 5+ years Palo Alto Security experience
- 1+ years experience to Support Cisco Voice.
Team and Team size:
- CA Market Network Engineering team.
- 2 Project Manager
- 1 Team Manager
- 12 Networking Engineers and 5 Voice Engineers
- Multiple teams Coordination
- 1 I&O Engineer will be Onsite along with this Contract Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant major such as Computer Science or Networking, Telecommunications, Information systems.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Network Engineering .
- Strong understanding of Secure access solutions such as NAC/AAA.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) as well as HA, QoS.
- Any Cisco Voice Experience CUCM, Unity or CCX is a plus.
- Experience with some of the log and monitoring aggregation tools such as Splunk, SolarWinds, PRTG, Wireshark.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Nexus, Catalyst series and ISR/ASR Routers.
- Hands-on experience with Palo Alto & Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Experience with Cisco Wireless Infrastructure design and implementation.
- Strong understanding of the Cisco AnyConnect VPN (ASA/FirePower), Palo Alto Networks (FW/VPN).
- Networking industry experience in handling various switched and routed data networks & protocols in a multi-platform environment with high availability.
- SD-WAN knowledge.
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP or equivalent experience.
- Palo Alto Certification
- Cisco/Viptela SD-WAN experience.
- Multicast experience.
- Experience with Cisco AnyConnect VPN (ASA/FirePower), Palo Alto Networks (FW/Global Protect VPN).
- Some Experience supporting Voice.
- Cisco NX 9K experience.
- Experience with Sophos Firewall and Sophos WiFi
- Experience Supporting VPN
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE certified
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home