- Company Life is seeking a QA Analyst/Sr. QA Analyst with strong mathematics skills and experience in testing to join our Policy Values QA team.
- This position has a strong focus on product calculations, and daily interaction with our actuaries may be necessary.
- This person will join an existing team of QA’s and support the policy values validation for the supported product line (Fixed/Variable Annuities, or Life products).
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4-year degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or Computer Science is strongly preferred
- Experience documenting test cases, test results, and defects in a formal ALM tool (Jira, MTM/TFS, HP QC; AZL uses Polarion)
- Passion for math, problem solving, and extreme attention to detail are required
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
- Strong communicator with the ability to present findings to our business and project partners
- Knowledge and/or experience working in a scaled agile (SAFe) environment is a plus
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home