Careers in recruiting and account management
You will get hands-on training, mentorship, and continuous support throughout your first year in the program. Associates will start as recruiters to learn the staffing industry and what it’s like to place talented job seekers with some of the top companies in the world. As you progress, you'll have the opportunity to move into an account manager role, working with clients at companies who are shaping today's world, or continue to grow in your role as a recruiter.
• Training program and mentorship
• Base salary + uncapped commission
• Energetic and fun work culture!
• Exciting growth opportunities • Minority-owned • A company with a global footprint
Do you have internal drive, motivation, and a sales mentality? If so, we want to meet with you to discuss our winning team! Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, Digital Marketing & Creative and business and strategy markets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world. Our definition of success means building lasting partnerships where we combine innovative solutions, exceptional talent and best-in-class companies.
Let’s talk about you:
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and sales minded individual with a competitive edge. This individual will play an integral role in developing Horizontal Talent’s pipeline of talent and will be responsible for delivery highly qualified candidates for multiple positions. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about delivering a first-class recruitment experience for candidates and external clients.
What you’ll do:
• Promote and emulate Horizontal Talent‘s principles to attract and retain the strongest possible talent and create a world class recruiting experience.
• Responsible to developing and executing strategies to identify, source, and attract high quality technology professionals for external client positions. Positions will include developers, architects, project managers, programmers, and product managers, creative, UX, marketing, and more.
• Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity, and compliance/risk all while providing a world class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
• Will be supporting several open positions at one time.
• Screen, interview, perform reference checks, and update resumes.
• Present appropriate candidates, track/report candidate status via our ATS system, coordinate interview process, update candidates on feedback, address issues, maintain database information, updated applicable candidates’ files, present offers ensuring all details are complete, conduct salary negotiations for hourly consultants.
• Create and maintain a quality candidate pipeline for selected skills and technologies with a concentration on attracting and retaining quality.
What you bring:
• Your energetic, personable and relationship building personality!
• A sense of urgency, hustle, and a positive attitude.
• Tech savvy and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to Multi-Task • Target/Goal Driven & Financially Motivated
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; and an effective communicator.
• Previous experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe.
• Experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and LinkedIn strongly preferred.
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Their mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants, and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.