Main Purpose of Role:
- The eIFU Coordinator is responsible for accurately publishing eIFU records to the external website and to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Tasks include coordination, storage, preservation, and disposition of records according to legal and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for coordinating with applicable functions (Regulatory, Labeling, Quality) prior to preparing eIFU records in Informatica including applicable documentation
- Prepare and review eIFU records for publication to appropriate country and languages according to applicable requirementsVerify eIFU records are published to the Website
- Communicate completion of eIFU publication to the Website
- Maintain appropriate logs and records
- Provide assistance to customers requesting record information (may involve searching for and / or retrieval of records)
- Adhere to record storage policies
- Responsible for removal of eIFU from website
- Strong attention to detail while working with numbers and metadata.
- Requires basic data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to contribute to a department problem-solving team.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home