Skillset they are looking for:
- Someone who can lead projects or small teams and also execute at a high level individually
- Someone who can follow their full UX process from discovery to design execution
- Someone who thrives in ambiguity at times and can take things and run with it
- Lead and/or participate in team meetings with stakeholders that need guidance
- Use existing design systems and add new patterns into this sytem
- Mobile design is a bonus
- Figma is a bonus
- Some experience in data analysis, SQL, or API's are a bonus
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home