- ?????Responsible for Software deployments to a highly regulated production environment.
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills (written and spoken), able to work with team members in remote locations and at different time zones.
- Experience in software configuration management, software release process, certificate management.
- Nice to have: Project Management certification, LEAN operations or process improvement background
- Supports one or more project teams engaged in global initiatives across functional and regional organizations.
- Develops and manages all facets of the project(s) from intake through implementation and closure.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of the outcomes derived through the change through effective organization and leadership, business case and benefits management, risk management and issue resolution, planning and control, change management and quality management.
- Ensures the project adheres to all Corporate and IT policies and standards. Responsible for effectively managing the constraints of project management: Scope, Cost, Schedule.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance and recommendations to leadership governance bodies.
- Keeps current on advances and best practices in project management methodologies.
- Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments.
- Contributes to the completion of project milestones .
- May have some involvement in cross functional assignments.
- Problems and issues faced are general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues or other job areas but typically are not complex .
- Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Communicates primarily and frequently with internal contacts .
- External interactions are less complex or problem solving in nature.
- Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues in order to inform, gain input, and support decision-making.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home