The primary focus of this position is to effectively provide administrative support to Horizontal Talent’s Leadership team. This position functions as general ambassador and communication interface between teams and other departments and external contacts. Responsibilities include calendar management; document and presentation production/editing; travel logistics; preparation for internal/external meetings and events; expense report processing and other tasks that allows the leadership team to focus on growing the business.
- Schedule domestic and international travel through travel agency partner, including hotel and transportation
- Work with travelers to secure necessary travel visas
- Schedule and prepare for internal and external meetings
- Admin support team to address meeting logistics – ordering food, set and clean up
- Coordinate executive or leader related events
- Internal meetings
- Team events
- Client on or off-site events
- Coordinate Key events – conferences, meet up’s, team outings
- Manage key executive leader’s calendars – scheduling/rescheduling, setting up conference calls, etc.
- Manage key executive leader’s Outlook Inbox – respond where applicable, removing clutter, flag urgent items, set daily reminders
- Attend management meetings and take meeting minutes, when necessary
- Compose and prepare correspondence on behalf of key leaders and/or the department
- Create and/or review PowerPoint presentations and other documentation
- Submit monthly expense reports for key executives/leaders
- Respond to incoming request for information, researching information and/or resources
- Run monthly reports, when necessary
- Provide day-to-day assistance to team members
- Responding to questions
- Providing directions on where to find information or who to contact
- Serve as key contact or administrator of systems or technologies in support of operations
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience required
- 5-10+ years supporting multiple executive staff members
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Polished interpersonal skills, ability to handle any situation professionally
- Proven ability in building and managing key relationships, ability to work with a broad range of people in different capacities
- Excellent writing, grammatical and organizational and research skills
- Excellent time management, resource management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in business event and conference planning
- Detail oriented and customer focused
- Ability to accurately interpret instructions to complete tasks with minimal supervision
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Competitive Benefits
- Medical – 3 plans to choose from!
- Health Savings Account
- FSA Dependent Care
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- State-of-Art Facility
- Pantry stocked with Snack & Drinks!
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: volunteering, mini golf, patio BBQs, game nights, ping pong, etc.
- Company Sponsored Lunches
- Open Office Environment
- Professional development Opportunities
- Promotional Opportunities
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.