What You’ll Do Here:
- Own and support QA function for all M&R App Releases (including deploying code)
- Responsible for End-to-End Program Testing – onsite cross-functional
- Improve overall QA process (Customer Focus, Test Planning, Coverage, Metrics)
- Improve cross-functional Collaboration and Co-ordination within Dev teams and other partner teams.
- Lead, Mentor and coach QA team – team should be able to operate independently and should have strong App and Domain knowledge
- Assist Sr. Manager with QA employee management (goals, performance, metrics)
- Own and ensure Test Environment is clean and operational
- Implement and publish Monthly QA KPIs/Metrics
- Work with the team to develop and maintain automation test strategy and frameworks
- 8+ years overall Quality Assurance experience
- 2+ years experience leading a QA team (including offshore team members)
- 3+ years experience implementing QA process experience (Test Strategy, Planning, Coverage, Metrics)
- Experience working with remote software development teams
- Experience coordinating QA function with cross-functional teams
- Experience with website testing (SPA, responsive design, cross-browser)
- Experience with web-services testing (Java, Unix, SQL, REST, SOAP)
- Ability to adhere to timelines and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Good leadership and communication skills
It is helpful, but not required to have:
- Agile SDLC processes (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail, GIT, and Bitbucket or similar tools
- Strong customer focus and owner mindset
- Good to have experience with Selenium and/or other automation tools working on code bases consisting of Java, Angular
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home