- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Cumulative 3-plus years of experience in paid search across all major U.S. search engines and ad platforms: Google and Bing
- Proven track record of success driving strong positive results through paid search marketing programs
- Skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as written and verbal communication, with the ability to use Excel and PowerPoint to tell stories with data and visuals, tailoring communications to fit various audiences and levels
- Aptitude to manage paid search campaigns in a highly dynamic, collaborative, and matrixed environment
- ability to make correlations between strategies and tactics, and intermediate knowledge of campaign execution
- They will be a team-player who is a self-starter, curious and eager to learn, demonstrating openness to feedback and coaching, and well organized.
- High attention to detail, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills are a must.
- Healthcare or consumer brand experience
- Google Ads Experience
- Adobe Analytics Experience
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home