Looking for IA & Design, and must be able to work in low-fidelity, high-level wires to gain alignment which will then be “Designed.”
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
Will be responsible for enhancing the functionality delivered to internal users across roles, devices. Will be pulled into other projects as needs arise.
- Produce a variety of UX deliverables for both information architecture and visual design.
- Must understand mobile first and be proficient in designing for touch devices.
- Be responsible for creating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are inline with business and IT requirements.
- Be responsible for designing solutions and delivering assets that adhere the Retail Visual Design Language, used to guide all design decisions for our Retail applications
- Able to quickly and seamlessly move between designing for different platforms and fully understand the nuances between all.
- Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
- Ability to translate business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
- Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audience, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leaders in the Best Buy enterprise.
- Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
- Collaborate with other UX resources to deliver the optimal UX solution based on requirements.
- Seek and gain alignment across business and discipline groups.
- Deliver UX assets to third party, off-site development team for implementation.
- Portfolio required for submission (online or PDF is acceptable)
o Portfolio must include user flows, wireframes and visual designs
- 2+ years’ experience delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
- Touch and mobile first experience required
- Experience working on website, tablet applications and other touch-based interfaces
- Understanding of HTML/CSS (position does not include front-end development)
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
- Comfortable with ambiguity
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
- Figma + Miro
- Jira - nice to have
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Comfortable presenting their work to business and IT partners
2. Ability to thrive with ambiguity and change
3. Self-driven and pro-active
Please provide three industries that would produce fitting candidates:
1. Corporate design experience very nice to have
2. Retail, ecommerce businesses