Remote Position (Will work PST Hours)
System Architect III
Background check required upon offer
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
1. This is a remote position.
2. will provide equipment/laptop to the resource for this engagement.
- We are passionate about quickly delivering awesome products for our customers through highly effective CI/CD pipelines. We need a self-starter system engineer with a DevOps mentality. In this role, you will join the Marketing IT team in building, maintaining, measuring, and constantly improving our delivery effectiveness.
- Develop software in a fast-paced environment utilizing SAFe methodology. Our engineers have extensive experience in their areas, are life-long learners, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You'll work closely with our entire systems and agile teams in a concerted effort to increase our pace and efficiency.
• Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical Customer facing business applications.
• In line with DevOps culture, fully support applications from ideation to production.
• Design and implement automation CI/CD pipeline working with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker, and Splunk.
• Participate in the SAFe planning (big room and sprints).
• Work with the rest of the engineering team to ship code, maintain infrastructure environments, and configurations.
• Leverage best tools to allow others to be more productive and our applications at top performance.
• Build, deploy, monitor and troubleshoot as needed.
• Be vigilant and aware of security in our daily activities and align closely with our enterprise security team.
• Collect and use metrics to drive – continuous improvement of engineering practices.
• Influence other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting DevOps best.
- Level IlI: 5 years of experience in application development / testing or business / system analysis role or 1 year of experience as an Application SME Level IlI
- CICD knowledge with 3-5 years minimum experience – preferred experience in Release Orchestration tools (like CD-FLOW or XbiaLabs)
- Experience with Docker/Containers , Open shift is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Node.js or Bash.
- JAVA experience is a plus
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with firewalls, routing, switching, load balancers, security and DNS plus.
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Experience with metrics and monitoring.
- Experience with additional tools such as MySQL, Groovy, Gradle or Maven.
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agile DevOps environment.
- Experience with CDN tools like Akamai.
- Be able to test for vulnerabilities and investigate security breaches.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
2 Video interviews