Administrative Associate II – Marketing & Communications
What You’ll Do
- This position provides direct administrative support to the MarCom Management Team and Department, as needed, and reports to the Senior Manager of Technical Communications in MarCom.
- Manage calendars, travel arrangements and expenses for MarCom managers.
- Prepare, coordinate and confirm travel arrangements and reservations for MarCom team, and coordinate and submit timely reimbursements for business-related expenses.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with people at all levels, from support staff to senior executives, and be willing to contribute wherever needed in a collaborative manner, providing support to operational activities, day-to-day needs and special events as an integral part of the team.
- Serve as the point of contact for conference room/meeting space reservations, catering, PCard purchases, and event- and staff-related equipment move orders (MACs).
- File and retrieve records, folders or other materials. Assist in organizing materials and backups.
- Manage office supplies and assist with merchandise orders; manage recognition program award orders and inventory by monitoring stock so that orders can be placed and filled in a timely manner.
- Interact appropriately with MarCom staff and with others throughout the company to maintain a positive, productive, inclusive and collaborative work environment.
- Perform general administrative support and other duties as necessary.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Capabilities Units and the Company. Interact professionally with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience and comfort with complex scheduling, coupled with an ability to sort the urgent from the non-urgent
- Must be willing to learn new systems, processes, and programs.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and responsibility in handling purchases on behalf of the department
- Must be able to handle confidential material and information on a regular basis, maintain discretion and display a high degree of trust and professionalism
- Proven technical skills with Microsoft suite (including Outlook). Some experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Comfortable working in a small office, with a dynamic environment, that is part of a geographically distributed team.
- We are a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $18.99 - $25.00 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.