C# Web & Applications Developer Senior
What You’ll Do
- Make a difference by joining an exciting team that develops custom solutions that supports the mission of our company
- Collaborate with specialists from a wide variety of expertise including mechanical engineering, material science, optical engineering, and other information technology team members.
- Support and be supported by a team-oriented environment that values individual contributions.
- Follow and contribute to coding best practices and standards.
- Participate in peer-programming and design sessions/reviews with other team members.
- Identify issues that affect project to the project lead.
- Solve problems and create solutions to support requirements and that follows design specifications.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Design, test, code, debug, and document associated requirements.
- Responsible for developing and running unit and integration tests.
- Adhere to the system development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 8 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Interest and a willingness to learn new technology and viewpoints.
- Provide legacy application and API support
- 3 or more years of experience in application development in C#, WPF, and/or ASP.Net is preferred.
- Experience utilizing Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Front-end UI to middle-tier experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative skills.
- Knowledge of web services and application integrations.
- Experience with any of the following technologies preferred:
- WebApi and REST Services
- Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle DB
- Git source control
- Azure DevOps
- Entity Framework or equivalent ORMs
- MVC Controls or other third-party controls
- Experience writing reports
- Unit Testing/Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Design
- Background or experience in manufacturing or process control a plus.
- We are a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $52.16/hr - $71.88/hr (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.