Onsite in Lehi, UT
The Mobility Specialist is responsible for the cost management of the mobile device program throughout the company. This will require this position to be a main contact for multiple vendors and work hand in hand with vendor support. That will include account review each bill cycle, understanding of our rate plans, feature codes, and business processes to adjust lines and avoid incurring additional costs. In addition, this role will be intimately involved with our finance group and ensuring we are hitting the budget and reporting accurate and useful information.
This employee will also be responsible for all executive requests and handling after-hour escalations. They will have to build trusted relationships with multiple departments and teams. They become the point of contact for the company and must be able to communicate effectively and show a high level of interpersonal effectiveness.
Lastly, this role will be responsible for project managing various projects for the Mobile Device Team and Shared Services. This will require them to scope, document, and execute a project plan while collaborating with numerous departments throughout the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hold monthly bill cycle review with multiple vendors to ensure line utilization and cost control
- Work with management to work through continuous improvement of mobile device program
- Isolate high data users or those who are abusing the program and ensure measures are in place to prevent continued issues.
- Be able to train team members or other departments to troubleshoot issues with mobile devices.
- Handle executive requests including: request for new devices, upgrades, deactivations, troubleshooting, updating new devices, transferring all device info to a new model, etc.
- Working within the internal ticketing system to complete requests for new devices, upgrades, deactivations, troubleshooting, etc.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and be able to de-escalate upset customers.
- Respond to emails and calls from internal employees with mobile device issues including afterhours escalations.
- Develop strong relationships with vendors to assist with troubleshooting.
- Research lines to identify potential issues or eligibility of features or changes.
- Work with all appropriate internal departments to resolve any problems that may arise.
- Support root cause analysis to eliminate future problems.
- Ensure compliance with sourcing policies and procedures, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Manage all requisitions/purchase orders for the department.
- Communicate effectively with department leaders to assist with budget accountability and overall compliance
REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, AND OTHER SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of time in asset management or mobile industry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in asset management, cell phone or cell radio industry.
- Computer skills, specifically Google Suite and Microsoft Office software.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Prominent organization skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks on a short and long-term basis.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt to changes in direction or environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives, coworkers, management, and field employees.
- Knowledge of iOS, Android, and Mojavi.
- Experience managing multi-department projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in the English language.
- Experience in vendor management and ability to understand contract requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft software knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in building proposals and presenting them to business owners in a clear manner.