Under minimal supervision, responsible for serving as a senior analyst/technician in IT Client Services (ITCS), providing end-user support for all aspects of hardware and software.
Key responsibilities include providing second level customer support for all user departments.
Providing complex solutions and services, customer focus, a consultative perspective on the best client products for end-user and troubleshooting client technology systems.
Support and Lead end-user initiatives including launching new products and services, self-servicing solutions, and end user training.
Maintains all aspects of the end user technology device and software life cycle (prepare, configure, deploy, maintain, and replace).
• Provides maintenance and support for complex client products, including software and hardware.
• Adheres to compliance requirements of enterprise security and software licensing guidelines while performing duties.
• Ensures highest levels of customer satisfaction through ownership and resolution of end user technology requests and issues while maintaining all tickets assigned.
• Communicates with customers at initial contact, working to ensure rapid resolution, follow-up with the customer to confirm satisfaction with the resolution and offering training.
• Supports the implementation of National IT and local projects
• Acts as a Liaison between National IT and Local IT, representing the organization in the Client Technicians Group.
• Meets or exceeds established Service Level Agreements and completes all duties in accordance with enterprise incident management procedures.
• Demonstrates commitment to innovation and continuous development and learning to keep up to date on new technologies, techniques, and methodologies.
• Provides analysis of moderate to complex reports as needed.
• Analyzes and/or maintains department ticketing system
• Creates, Edits, and Utilizes knowledge articles in the System IT Knowledge Management tool.
• Provides maintenance and support for moderate to complex client products, including software and hardware.
• Evaluates various technology solutions and products, e.g., hardware, software, or automation and makes recommendations for testing and implementation.
• Manages small to large projects including planning, scheduling and delivery
• Perform other duties as assigned.