Great opportunity to build on your experience supporting integrations in the investments data domains. The key platforms you'll work with are Charles River, Alpha Data Platform, BlackRock Aladdin, Simcorp and Eagle.
1. Responsible for working with the client to define and document requirements and detailed Data target operating model while understanding Data needs into the wider Alpha client solution
1. Responsible for working with relevant Product teams to identify gaps between standard service offering & client requirements
2. Work with Product groups to ensure Roadmap dates a line with client
3. Managing client expectation regarding Roadmap, dates & deliverables
4. Manage relationships with TPAs to enable integrations as required, and coordinate BA work for the product groups
1. Manage client expectation regarding Alpha Data Platform (ADP) & Alpha Data Services (ADS) solution through the project lifecycle
2. Manage client expectation regarding product delivery, including environment activities (new/upgrades)
3. Educate and work with client to align State Street (STT) services with Data delivery
4. Manage overall client interface list and license list
5. Oversee and partner with STT teams to ensure batch process is in line with client SLA
6. Responsible for BRD and BSD deliverables to client including sign off
7. Responsible for liaising with Data Operations and Client Services to implement and manage the necessary operating model including any custom Data Operations OCF checks
8. Responsible for any custom/client specific requirements, ensuring necessary work is conducted by relevant owner, prioritised and tested
9. Assist with component testing to support product/test teams
10. Ensure BAU teams are supported from implementation to hypercare and manage client handover into BAU including documentation
- 7+ years of experience minimum working with the client to define and document requirements.
- Experience supporting data integrations using Charles River, Alpha Data Platform, BlackRock Aladdin, Simcorp or Eagle.