Vaccination policy: UnitedHealth Group requires all individuals who may enter a U.S. UnitedHealth Group or affiliate site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of geography. This policy doesn’t impact 100% remote employees at this time
While we, as a team prefer our contractors to be in the office(s) for better team experience, etc, given where we are today from overall UHG perspective, we are open to remote location from anywhere in the US.
Note: Candidate will be required to take a pre-screen test via Codility tool. Please include candidate's email address on the resumes.
Are you open to candidates that cannot convert to FTE without sponsorship? No
# of Jobs - 1
# Max Subs - 2
Bill Rate - $99/hr
Target salary range - $Level 27
VMS Submittal Criteria
Response Time - <48 hours
Resume - No Logo, Name, Current Location, Req specific write up on resume under Name & Location, Highlight Work History, Months with years
Birth MM, Birth DD, Last 5 SSN
Former UHG - Yes/No - If Yes, employee or contractor and manager name/contact info
Sub-Supplier – Yes/No – If Yes, Supplier name
If Independent C2C - Must have at least 2 employees working for that Corp, can’t be C2C-I (sole proprietorship)
IT Quality Engineer- Job #UHGJP00073912
UnitedHealth Group –, NJ
6 Months Contract to Hire
*Must pass a drug test and background check once offered position*
- This resource will be working with a small agile sticky team to improve myUHC Member Portal site Quality delivery which will translate to increase organic enrollment growth and member satisfaction.
- HealthCare is optional. Mobile and Web app experience but must have experience have SDET Skills. Strong Oral communication skills.
- We will be looking for years of experience in the above top 3 skills.
- Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET); a software tester who can code; writes test code to test product/application code 3+years
- Experience with test automation of API’s, 3+years
- Experience in test automation in Java using Selenium 3+ years
- Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET); a software tester who can code; writes test code to test product/application code
- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development
- 3+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of development in Java and test automation experience using Selenium.
- 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies
- Hands on experience with testing and automating web and mobile applications and services testing in an agile mindset
- Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services)
- Experience with developer tools and Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), such as Eclipse, Git and Github for developing on the Java stack
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests
- Experience with unit testing and test driven methodologies using Selenium and JUnit
- Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change
- The overall scrum team make up will consist of 4 Developers, 1 SA/SM, 2 QE SDET, Engineering Manager. Total are 9 resources.