Our client, a medical device company, is seeking a Sr. SAP Configuration Analyst (Warehouse Management) for a direct-hire, salaried position. The Analyst will act as a functional/technical resource in an existing and emerging SAP ECC 6.0 environment. You will performs a broad range of tasks which include research, analysis, design, configuration, testing, diagnosis, maintenance, support, training, and implementation of information technology solutions in the SAP ECC 6.0 environment.
- Validating the SAP fit to business requirements by identifying solution options and business process changes, if necessary
- Ability to configure SAP to meet business needs in these ranked SAP modules/areas (prioritized from most important to least): (Warehouse Management (WM), Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Materials Requirements Planning (MRP), Logistics Execution (LE), Quality Management (QM)) .
- Identifies and implements basic to complex options, performs analysis and design, develops software code, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions applying GAMP V validated processes (Life Science a plus)
- Business process transformation into Fiori functional design
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with customers, other ITS groups, and vendors.
- Conducts research and identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques in accordance with business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility. Pursue solutions and make decisions.
- Takes initiative to understand customers and their environment. Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies with demonstrated initiatives to continue life-long learning.
- Requires ability to work with team members to deliver on time and on budget committed results to customers.
- Shares responsibility with team members for 24-hour on-call problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge of these specific SAP modules, having a minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst and Configuration Analyst utilizing and configuring Production Planning(PP) and Materials Requirements Planning (MRP). Additional experience with Material Management (MM), Quality Management (QM), Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM) is a plus. Work history must include experience in the set-up and support of applicable SAP modules
- Requires experience working within an Agile environment, ideally based on SAFe
- Writing user and functional requirements, function specifications and associated test cases to support validation
- Requires strong orientation to customer satisfaction.
- Requires ability and willingness to work on multiple projects at one time and priority setting.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, promote, and exhibit team-oriented behavior.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines.
- Requires ability and willingness to educate and train others.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Requires willingness to travel internationally (possibly 4-5 times per year).
- Visa candidates are welcome to apply
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $92.00-$135.00(salary ranges in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.