Hybrid in Houston, TX - 1 - 2 days a week
- Looking for someone with hybrid Product Manager/Scrum Master experience
- Need to have eCommerce background
- Looking for someone that is knowledgeable on KPIs and metrics – they need someone who is data oriented
- Previous experience working with offshore teams is a huge plus
The team is still looking for a local candidate willing to go onsite, but will only require 1-2 days of onsite work a week.
Scrum Master - Manager level
Scrum Masters are equal parts planning gurus, problem solvers, strategists, client relationship builders, coaches, cheerleaders and cat herders. They watch timelines and budgets like a hawk and are fanatical about quality. They know how to consider client drivers when measuring tradeoffs between time, scope, quality and risk. All in all, they are the cogs that make our machine run smoothly.
As a Scrum Master you will:
- Work with PDM and the delivery manager to create & own the release plan
- Create & own HLP & MLP for epics/ large initiatives
- Work with the product owner and lead to identify MVP
- Work with the product owner and team within grooming sessions
- Define and continuously improve “Ways of Working” and facilitate their adoption by the team
- Do risk assessment and help team resolve/ mitigate the same
- Measure KPIs & work with the team to ensure we remain above threshold value while continuously improving our performance
- Report on status in the defined template
- Communication/ collaboration with other PODs, UAT team, etc.
- Facilitate ceremonies incl. sprint review
- Manage people – vacations, concerns, blockers, productivity, etc.
- Dependency management during core hours based on geo
- Track execution & ensure the team is not blocked because of dated dependencies or queries
- Own sustainability of the team (Team is not stretched thin because of bad processes, unreasonable meeting hours, etc.)
- Use your arsenal of tools and methodologies to enhance every project you touch