In this role, you will lead a UX/UI Product Design team by planning, designing, and executing as part of a cross-disciplinary agile team. This is a strategic and tactical role. You are curious about people, business and technology and can dive into complex or unfamiliar topics. You have great communication skills and easily build consensus among a diverse group of partners. You have a demonstrated ability to simplify complex products and enjoy communicating efficient designs to a variety of business audiences.
•Provide strategic product design direction through Design Thinking, User Testing and Product Innovation methodologies. Drive alignment within the UX Product Design Team to ensure goals and related deadlines are met.
•Create user journeys, wireframes, detailed user flows, and prototypes that connects to the Deluxe design system. Establishing shared components and patterns to provide greater efficiency in enterprise product design.
•Strong collaboration with cross-functional teams to establish and build relationships across the enterprise is essential to the successful delivery of experience design projects. UX Lead – Product Design ensures that the team operates efficiently, maximizing and demonstrating the value of UX capabilities.
•Coach and Mentor Team Members to meet customer and business needs. Establish and drive practices for UX Design quality, dependencies, integrity, and timeliness
•Partner with Leadership to influence data-informed decision-making, providing insight from customer research and feedback from user testing.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Human-Centered Design or Related Field and 5 years of experience Or
- HS/GED and 8 years of experience in Product Design, User Experience, Information Architecture, or related field
- Software Product Development
- User Experience Design
- Team Operations
- Process Improvements
- Modern Design Tools; Figma or Sketch
- Bachelors Degree in Human-Centered Design or Related Field and 5 years of experience
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Executive Communication Skills
- Familiarity with Jira, Airtable
- Experience with UX and Customer Research
- Project and Product Management Experience
- Passion for Financial Services
- Workshop Design and Facilitation
- UX Architecture