Remote: *Please see locations accepted for this position
Help Desk Analyst I
6 Month Contract
Candidate locations accepted for this role:
• Warwick (RI)
• Kansas City (KS)
• Oklahoma City (OK)
• Wilmington (DE)
• Cleveland (OH)
• Lake Mary (FL)
• Phoenix (AZ)
Provides phone and chat support for business and IT customers technical problems and service requests; records problem symptoms and information for escalation of the more complex problems to higher level support; maintains knowledge of relevant products and service offerings to provide accurate solutions; acts as representative of technical services to its customers. This role is 100% virtual currently.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provides basic help desk support for problems and service requests related to hardware, software, network/mainframe connectivity and application support within a 24x7x365 support team.
• Acts as representative of technical services to its customers.
• Initiates, escalates, or resolves problem tickets and/ or service requests.
• Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems, escalates to support resources.
• Facilitates closure to problem ticket/ service requests while meeting or exceeding defined service level expectations.
• Conducts timely 1st level problem determination for incidents using documented procedures, and accurately documenting the issues using the appropriate toll(s).
• Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to Service Requests through approved channels to the Help Desk in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
• Records problem symptoms and status information in a timely/accurate fashion using the appropriate tools in order to communicate with and properly utilize 2nd and 3rd level support resources.
• Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product/service offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Must be able to provide clear, concise, information through written and verbal communications.
• One year of technical help desk call center experience in an enterprise environment
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Flexibility to work within 24x7x365 support team
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business or Computer Sciences)
- Initially schedules will be standard business hours Monday-Friday throughout the training period
- After training is completed, individual schedules will vary as we are a 24x7x365 operation
- Schedules determined through the shift bid should remain effective for 6 month duration
- Candidates applying for this position should consider all possible outcomes
: 30-60 min video interview