Remote in the US
We are collective of operators, technologists, marketing experts, and blockchain enthusiasts who share a passion for shaping how the world operates in the evolving digital metaverse. We’re on a mission to make NFTs mainstream by educating and empowering Creators (brands, artists, musicians, etc.) and their communities.
- platform and services help Creators build rich NFT experiences, manage their Web3 communities, and access high-quality educational content and forums around NFTs. .
By educating Creators and their communities about the relevance and power of the blockchain while providing them the tools they need to easily mint, sell, and buy NFTs, we are making the blockchain - and the global transition to Web3 - more secure, equitable, and accessible.
- Ownership: Possession of something; attitude of accepting responsibility for something.
- We take ownership in everything we do, and Creators have true ownership over their work in the metaverse.
- Curiosity: A strong desire to know or learn something
We lead with curiosity, helping us learn quickly and solve problems creatively, and our curiosity drives us to seek out novel Creators, opportunities, and solutions.
- Responsibility: A moral obligation to behave correctly toward or in respect of
We take responsibility for how our (in)actions impact the evolving digital metaverse and take responsibility for doing right by Creators and their communities.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Ideas, viewpoints, and experiences from all people will help us innovate, grow, create amazing experiences, and stay relevant in the ever changing digital metaverse.
- Unity: The state of being united or joined as a whole
We value a diverse range of opinions, and once we come to a decision, we form a united front to do what's best. We also believe that individual expression within the metaverse has no borders; we are creating an interconnected and unified community
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Full-stack Software Engineer to join its team full time. This is a rare opportunity to join a pre-seed startup, where you will be designing and building the platform that powers our NFT storefronts for some of the largest brands and creators in the world.
As a software engineering team we focus on the importance of fundamental problem solving and rely heavily on horizontal decision-making. We believe in autonomy and individuality, and take ownership of our work and our decisions. We’re looking for an individual who is devoted to building simple and elegant front-end web application interfaces who shares these ideals.
What You Will Do
- Build the foundations and first iterations of our NFT eCommerce platform
- Ship highly scalable and fault-tolerant code
- Build code deploy pipelines and best practices for team
- Maintain and enhance the product throughout its lifecycle
- Work on a small agile team of software engineers and product managers
- Coach interns and other junior members of the team
- Develop high quality and maintainable software using a test driven mindset
- Explore and present new technologies and approaches to the team
Who We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will be a self-learner who is always pushing themselves to be better. We are a startup, so this would be our first frontend developer hire. Including being aligned on our core values, we are also looking for a candidate who has:
- You have 5+ years of experience developing software
- You have built and deployed software in a public cloud offering (preferably Amazon Web Services/AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- You have built and maintained highly secure, scalable, and reliable public internet applications. e-commerce, financial trading, or payment processing are a plus.
- You have advanced working SQL knowledge and practical experience with popular relational SQL and NoSQL databases and concepts.
- You have developed and deployed code in Linux and have experience with containerization including Docker and Kubernetes
- You have a passion for testing your code through automated unit and integration tests
- You strive to be a productive engineer and use the latest tools and techniques to achieve this goal
- You have experience building applications with Node.js
- You learn quickly, are flexible, and do whatever it takes for the team to be successful
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs