• Evaluating business features, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and handing off requirements to be developed/ implemented.
• Leading ongoing reviews of requirements, roadmaps, and developing optimization strategies.
• Working with multiple groups to identify metrics, then determine and prioritize work into a backlog.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to create actionable improvements to analytics.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements by testing and working with testing group for high quality implementations.
• Managing multiple projects, developing plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders to manage expectations and work through competing priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• Adhoc Support – proficient in SQL
• Responsible for Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Preferred: Tableau development skills, experience with YAML, or experience with SDLC, SQL.
• A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
• Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools (Tableau, Pivot, Kibana).
• Nice to Have: Tableau, AWS, Python, Spark, Git, or data mining experience
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.