• Manage monthly updates to media budget tracker to reflect latest billing/POs
• All Media PO, Vendor Set Up and Management
• Coordinate Media Spend Authorization Approvals
• Manage billing for all paid media activity including creation of POs, review and approval of all invoices, and updating all media plan budgets. Coordinate with internal finance and external agency partners as needed to resolve issues that may arise. Oversee internal billing process document including timeline and deliverables.
• Secure All Plan Creative Spec Details for Approved Plans
• Approve all TV schedules to ensure they meet approved plan goals and programming guidelines. Actualize plans to reflect buys
• Check all quarterly TV Posts and Print positioning reports to ensure guarantees were met and ensure made goods are secured for any shortfalls.
• Manage Campaign Asset Trackers and coordinate with Activation, Creative and Agency Partners to ensure timely delivery for on-time campaign launch
• Digital Traffic Set Up and Coordination to ensure timely delivery for on-time campaign launch
• Assist with Magazine planning and manage all implementation coordination with agency partner
• Secure updated R&F’s from agency partner monthly
• Issue quarterly internal screen shot decks and media alerts as campaigns are launched
• Competitive: Numerator lead for media team to run ad hoc reports as needed for media planning.
• Lead coordination to implement custom content and added value media programs with external vendors, agency partners, internal brand and creative teams. Create & maintain AV schedule/timelines.
• Manage workload and deliverables against timelines and meet expectations in a detail-oriented, performance driven business environment.
- 2-4 years of experience with paid media planning in an agency or client environment
- Experience reviewing/approving media billing required
- Experience across all forms of digital and traditional media preferred
- Knowledge of research tools for planning & competitive analysis (MRI, Numerator, AdViews) preferred
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player that can work well in cross functional teams
- Organized, detail oriented, strong communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work in an environment with free-roaming companion pets.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree required.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.