- A history of academic and professional success.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience/training.
- 7+ years experience in analysis and developing custom software applications in a collaborative environment that includes business experts and other software developers.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to grow into an owner role.
- Technical fluency in multiple programming languages and platforms (Ex: Java, .NET, C).
- Experience with relational/non-relational database technologies.
- Willingness and curiosity to learn a new programming language and proprietary development tool.
- Ability to build, develop and test in multiple languages and platforms.
- Willingness to be on-call on a rotating basis
- Experience in the healthcare software industry, especially in the health insurance field.
- Experience with MUMPS which is the primary coding language for our Cache database.
- Experience with Web Services, SQL, Java, .Net and other technologies that will be used as we move our technologies forward.
- Experience with high volume, data intensive applications.
- Experience with data modelling.
- Experience with designing and building for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro services and containers.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home