Horizontal Talent is seeking a driven and sales-minded recruiting professional with a competitive edge. This individual will manage a team of high-performing recruiters while playing an integral role in developing our pipeline of talent and delivering highly qualified candidates for multiple positions.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized and a proactive problem solver passionate about delivering a first-class recruitment experience for candidates and external clients. This person must also have a desire to manage and grow a team both personally and professionally.
What you will do:
- Working alongside a team of recruiters, you will support their day-to-day activities to proactively drive the recruiting process by establishing effective sourcing and candidate screening strategies
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies to identify, source and attract high-quality active and passive consulting professionals for external client positions
- Support several open positions at one time
- Present appropriate candidates, track/report candidate status via Bullhorn, coordinate interviews, update candidates on feedback, address issues, maintain database information, update applicable candidate records in Bullhorn, present offers ensuring all details are complete and conduct salary negotiations
- Manage a team of high-performing recruiters, provide real-time coaching on the full recruiting cycle and drive efficiencies in the recruiting process while promoting Horizontal Talents robust performance culture
- Manage team to KPIs and assess team performance metrics to drive towards continuous growth and improvement
- Serve as an escalation point to guide team members through any challenging recruiting and delivery scenarios
- Set requisition allocation, priority and sourcing guidance
- Lead by example and champion the 5 pillars of Horizontal Talent: Collaboration, Greater Good, Integrity, Positive Energy and Hustle
- Promote and emulate Horizontal Talent’s principles to attract and retain the strongest possible talent and create a world-class recruiting experience
What you bring:
- 5 + years of high performance in the IT or creative staffing industries
- 2+ years of lead or management experience with a passion for winning both individually and as a team
- Proven track record and performance recruiting and delivering exceptional talent for external client needs while maintaining many requisitions at one time
- Must be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Bullhorn, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches and LinkedIn strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, digital marketing & creative and business and strategy skillsets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world. Our definition of success means building lasting partnerships where we combine innovative solutions, exceptional talent and best-in-class companies.
Horizontal is different from other staffing companies, and we live by our 5 pillars:
When we work together, the sum is always greater than the parts. Trust, dedication and teamwork bring lasting, more meaningful partnerships.
We serve local communities through charitable actions, education and training, environmental programs and a commitment to diversity.
We stand behind our beliefs, take responsibility for our actions and treat each other with respect. We conduct ourselves humbly, honestly and ethically.
We believe that positivity fuels possibility. This spirit elevates our collective output and sparks an environment that feeds on momentum.
Timing is everything in our business. We bring urgency to each of our actions so that we can meet and surpass the expectations of our clients, consultants and colleagues.
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Our mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai, Pune, Hyderabad and Kuala Lumpur.