Remote in the US, must work EST hours.
Manager Research & Insights
We are searching for a UX Research Lead to own and implement research projects that cultivate innovation and invention. They will deliver nothing short of critical insights and data reports to shape high quality experiences for our clients’ customers and stakeholders, and they will inspire teams of talented researchers to do so in a unified manner. They will own all phases of research for the purposes of formulating strategy, discovering opportunities, defining requirements, and assessing designs.
The UX Research craft is a part of the Experience Design Capability. This group is the bridge between business strategy and technology, creating meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with the products you create, but also being a valued citizen to our growing global team, you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions. Apply now.
• Plan and implement concept and usability tests and agile testing programs
• Plan and implement other types of qualitative research, including in-person and remote interviews, ethnographies, focus groups, participatory design sessions, diary studies, etc.
• Analyze research data and create outputs such as user requirements, consumer journeys, personas and other conceptual frameworks to describe the end-user experience
• Communicate research findings in a clear, concise and visual way
• Work collaboratively/cross-functionally with other researchers, designers and strategists to determine research-based recommendations
• Present research findings and recommendations to team members and clients
• Advocate for the customer/end user in meetings, working sessions and workshops with team members and clients
• Manage key tracks of work in accordance with established budget, work plans and quality standards
• Help develop meaningful working relationships with clients in business and IT roles
Your Skills & Experience
• Experience executing research projects in the areas of design research, service design, digital design, digital product innovation, ecommerce, web-based application design or experience strategy
• Excellent understanding of digital trends, business models and technologies
• Deep analytical, communications and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver clear, powerful and concise presentations/proposals
• Ability to plan and manage time and resources, establish priorities and meet goals
• Exposure to service design, product innovation and /or have a design (UX, industrial, product, human factors) background
• Flexibility to speak with team members across all functions, and ability to passionately communicate research implications to multi-functional teams
• High proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Set Yourself Apart With
• Prototyping skills (aka knowledge of InVision, UX Pin, Sketch, etc.)
• Ability to plan and execute quantitative studies (surveys)
• Familiarity and experience with key online research platforms (for example, DScout, Validately, UserTesting.com, etc.)