This role will support the recruitment and onboarding of new ITS personnel. The Administrative Associate II will be asked to perform administrative, general business support, and/or clerical functions for ITS. Ensure that all business is conducted using the highest ethical standards and in compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations as well as company policies and directives.
What You’ll Do
- Track ITS open personnel requisitions and coordinate with headcount records.
- Provide weekly updates on hiring to ITS Leadership.
- Answer telephones, schedule appointments and maintain calendars in Outlook, and make conference room reservations.
- Schedule phone screens, virtual and in-person interviews.
- Provide hiring support to ITS Leadership.
- Ensure newly hired employees have been allocated appropriate space and equipment in a timely manner.
- Maintain ITS hiring records and provide weekly reporting related to open/closed/filled/pending requisitions against ITS headcount records.
- Work with sensitive and confidential information and situations appropriately and maintain proper confidentiality.
- Perform a wide variety of basic administrative tasks.
- File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- Perform computer data entry, retrieval, word processing, and prepare presentation materials. Operate other computer software programs and various other types of office equipment.
- Represent organizational unit in working with administrative policies and procedures.
- Gather and assist in the interpretation and analysis of data for departmental or program needs.
- Coordinate office moves.
- May greet visitors and customers.
- May make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- May pay invoices and coordinate office supply needs.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact professionally with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $18.51/hr - $24.52/hr (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.