Project Controls Schedule Analyst III
To provide schedule development, maintenance, reporting and coordination to programs and work centers.
What You’ll Do
- Provide assistance and guidance to program manager (PM), technical leads and control account managers (CAM) in developing appropriate schedule tasks, work-flow planning, summary roll-up tasks and accurate status.
- Resource load schedule in support of labor analysis and 'what-if' analysis.
- Establish the schedule baseline for the program.
- Develop the schedule key metrics and reports and have approved by the PM for use on the program. Review the metrics and variances with the PM and key program personnel at least monthly.
- Develop all necessary schedule reports to present the data in a timely and consistent manner. Conduct a meeting with the PM to review the schedule status and review the schedule reports.
- Understand the earned value reporting requirements on the programs.
- Establish the IMS for the program with each Control Account Manager and program leads.
- Establish and maintain schedule traceability to the earned value reporting system.
- Provide support to the Project Controls Cost Analyst with the earned value Quantifiable Backup Data (QBD) development and status and provide other schedule information as required to support the financial and earned value reporting.
- Provide support to the PCA, PM and CAM as required. This includes the quarterly EAC forecasting, periodic rolling wave planning, updated resource requirements for BART, and other support as deemed necessary.
- Review with the PM upcoming resource requirements for the program, including labor and non-labor (facilities, testing areas, production operations, etc.) critical resources.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of recovery schedules as required on the program.
- Support the PM and CAM's with schedules as required for contract changes and what-if analysis.
- Support the CAM with variance analysis requirements as it pertains to the schedule, including problem identification, schedule and resource impact, and corrective actions.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 4 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience using Microsoft Project.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $34.38/hr - $46.63/hr (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.