Summary of the Position:
This position will create and manage content via a content management system (Sitecore) and assist in the production, development and support of their web and digital properties.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, create, edit and maintain web and digital content on a daily basis.
- Serve as the liaison for business contacts and partner relationships in the content and day-to-day operation of consumer, professional and retail websites.
- Develop and maintain web and digital properties using content management system (Sitecore), HTML, content creation tools, management tools and digital media.
- Direct and perform web and digital updates and maintenance.
- Aid in SEO best practices.
- Work closely with Digital Project Managers, Developers and IT.
- Help coordinate workflow of content management system.
- Support an internal process for new site creation and existing updates with CMS.
- Manage a large number of incremental site projects, content development and resources, planning and executing online marketing campaigns, and search engine optimization.
- Create and maintain multiple web releases concurrently, ensuring all are on time.
- Provide and support internal communication between Digital Marketing, Retail Marketing, Marketing Communication, IT and other functional groups within the organization.
- Lead/support the execution of online strategies to support marketing/sales goals.
- Track digital best practices within the hearing device industry, analyze results and trends, recommend strategy.
- Keep an eye on the competition to ensure we are a leader in the industry.
- Recommend strategic steps/plan to ensure our online presence is accurate/timely/fresh.
- Act as a resource to content providers system-wide to ensure creative, timely, and fresh web content is maintained along with consistency in message, policy and design on web sites.
- Recommend strategic steps/plans to ensure our online presence is competitive.
- Understand creative development for web, user mindset and experience, etc.
- Ensure brands and graphic identities are maintained along with quality standards.
- Follow and maintain online brand guidelines/standards.
• 1-3 years detailed experience working with content management system –**Sitecore a plus
• Proficient with Photoshop and creating HTML markup
• Strong working knowledge of design and web development processes
• Knowledgeable in web standards and browser compatibility
• Understanding of Photoshop and HTML
• Familiarity with best practices of SEO
• Familiarity with Google and other data analytics
• Understands social media universe
Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent understanding of web design and production
• Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines with minimal supervision
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ideal candidate has a B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Communications or full-time equivalent experience.