*background check required
This role specifically will help them stand up their testing/QA center.
The Program Director will establish and lead complex, high risk, enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives to drive the Global IT strategy. Lead a variety of projects including large-scale application development, systems integration, and cloud-based solutions, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering and infrastructure upgrades and deployments. Manage and oversee the Project and Program managers/coordinators responsible for the daily oversight of these projects. Develop project resources into Program Director role. Develop scope and business case, project estimates, high level proposals, detailed work plans, resource plans, and schedules. Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Communicate project status, escalate issues, and manage to scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Lead Stakeholder management to ensure business objectives are realized within the constraints of the projects.
Program Director will be responsible for the following key processes and activities:
- Fully accountable to lead multiple complex program
- Sets clear program vision that aligns with business strategy, and defined practices, and policies
- Identify and manage program scope across several interrelated projects or workstreams
- Prepare impact analysis against scope, schedules, and budget
- Identify, review, and present all Change Requests to governance groups (i.e. Steering Committee)
- Define the metrics to measure the program’s success
- Provide regular status reporting on the portfolio, including budget consumption, schedule/milestone delivery and resource utilization. Establish and administer a set of standard practices for measuring project performance.
- Has budget accountability for one or more major programs
- Provide guidance to program leaders and teams to ensure successful completion of objectives.
- Build trust and rapport with key stakeholders and facilitate executive (i.e. VP) level steering committees discussions and decisions
- Define program scope and objectives along with applicable project estimates, detailed work plans, schedules, and resource plans
- Provide leadership to multiple program managers to achieve program objectives with high-quality work products that are delivered on time and on budget.
- Create an environment for program team members that allows for independent team decision making
- Ensure end results meet business and stakeholder benefit expectations
- Inspire and energize all resources focused on these initiatives to achieve superior performance.
- Establish, interpret, execute, and recommend modifications to policies. Participate with other top management in developing and establishing functional, regional, or enterprise-wide policies. Ensure governance, compliance, and regulatory processes are followed.
- Ensure that systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
- Model behaviors consistent with Business Conduct Standards and take a strong stance in addressing ethical misalignments.
REQUIREMENTS - MUST HAVE
- 5+years of experience managing / directing Testing Services for a company over $10B in revenue
- 2+years of experience transitioning testing services to a Managed Services Provider either from the client or provider standpoint
- Bachelor’s Degree?with 20+ years of working experience as a Program Manager
- 20+ years of experience in Information Technology