The Inside Sales Manager will manage, oversee and support the Sales Development and Account Executive Sales team. They are responsible for managing all aspects of the lead generation, sales and account management through their own contributions and the contributions of their sales team. They will work cross-functionally with Outside Sales, Demand Generation and Marketing to drive lead generation and customer wins.
- Manage and oversee the work of sales team
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales teams performance
- Monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process
- Lead and motivate the insides sales team
- Build a high performance inside sales team to increase sales pipeline contribution and sales.
- Collaborate with SVP, Global Sales, FST and outside Sales executives to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Coordinate sales projects to meet deadlines
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Attend trade shows, as needed, to promote Transact products and gather competitive information.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 3-5 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
The position reports to SVP, Global Sales, FST. Position will coordinate very closely with the Sales Executives, Restaurant Solutions and Demand Generation.
Position will require regular periodic travel (up to 20%).
Hamden, Connecticut (Headquarters)
Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer success, satisfaction and adoption beginning immediately after the account signs with TransAct. In this role you will ensure that TransAct delivers on the promised value while building a loyal customer base.
- Set and lead TransAct’s strategy and approach to maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Lead and manage our customer success team
- Set team and account strategies, goals and KPIs and track results
- Provide customer focused leadership cross functionally
The focus will be to make every customer wildly successful resulting in long-term loyalty to TransAct. This includes monitoring customers and, proactively addressing any issues, and driving performance improvements. The expected end result is increased overall customer satisfaction, retention and continuous growth of the TransAct footprint.
We're looking for a high-energy, and self-motivated customer success professional leader to accelerate our business. Strong candidates know Enterprise SaaS and have a proven track record of growing business within the SaaS B2B industry, specifically managing large enterprise accounts. Ideal candidates are entrepreneurial and align well in a start-up environment.
- 5+ years professional software industry experience in increasing responsibility owning successful large enterprise customer relationships
- Leadership position(s) in customer success for SaaS or financial applications
- Technical software development background with career growth into team management
- Experience leading meetings, demonstrations, presenting to senior executives
- Managing and leading remote teams
- Healthcare market experience strongly preferred
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to build strong relationships of trust and confidence
- Outstanding communicator to internal and external audiences regarding the business
- Demonstrated business acumen, great problem solver, ability to lead in a changing environment
- Able to take informed risks; entrepreneurial; not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom
- Strong drive to succeed and track record of accomplishment
- High personal and professional standards of ethics and integrity
- Able to persuade, inspire, and motivate others
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Creative and innovative thinker; proactive, tenacious, and curious, positive, team-minded
- Able to be on-site in the Hamden, cT office daily with approximately 25% travel
Educational Background - Bachelor's degree, with advanced degree highly desirable.