USE This Job Description:
'- Groom requirements with product team and other stakeholders
- Technical end-to-end design for stories by collaborating with business analyst/product owner, technical architect and clients
- Implement stories end-to-end, which includes Frontend, Backends for Frontend (BFF), Caching and also service orchestration in some cases) using best engineering practices like test-driven development, SOLID principles and consideration of non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, security or cloud readiness (as applicable) at the story level
- Automates testing at unit, module and integration level as needed using tools relevant for the platform (e.g. Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Webdriver.io etc.)
- Focus on quality by implementing best practices like logging, calling out technical debt, meeting KPIs using code quality tools like SonarQube, ESLint (customize and sync with Sonar), Stylelint/Sasslint and so on
- Hands-on with automating redundant work, like common component structure, both in terms of scaffolding as well as using the right design patterns / creating abstractions
- Follow ways of working as set on the POD
- Client communication
- Work on JIRA & Confluence
Technology Expectations (Must Have)
- Experience working with Single Page Applications (SPA) with universal rendering capabilities.
- Good understanding of React.js, its core principles - lifecycle methods, virtual DOM etc. and at least 6 – 12 months hands-on experience with the same
- Understanding of one-way data flow and the Flux architecture.
- Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application page into components
- Core understanding of how React’s state management works out of the box.
- Understanding of different CSS architectures that go hand-in-hand with React.js application development. Pros and cons of component-level CSS vs global and where to apply each
- Thorough understanding of Webpack bundler (version 2+).
- Good understanding of the Web Components standard.
- Hands-on experience with building Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) on any framework.
- Hands-on experience with Frontend Performance Optimization – especially in a React application with respect to resource loading strategy, CPU/Memory profiling on the browser.
- Hands-on experience with test-driven development using Jest or equivalent. Familiar with snapshot testing, code coverage. Experience working with utilities like Enzyme
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility and making it part of the development workflow
- Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop is a plus
Technology Expectations (Good to Have)
- Logically understands relational databases like MySQL and non-relational databases like MongoDB and can manage to work with it.
- Hands-on experience with GraphQL.
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Functional Programming (FP)
- Hands-on experience working with frontend build systems and automating the same using any task runner.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and Microservices. Should have an understanding of how resources are organized and how an application should align based on the same. You are expected to have an understanding of how CRUD operations map to HTTP methods for a well-designed service.
- Hands-on with DevOps pipeline and able to tweak/change build/deployment pipeline as needed in the context of a module (e.g. Jenkins / Travis / Now.sh / Gitlab)
- Experience with configuring Webpack from scratch and working knowhow of Rollup / Parcel