Founded in 2003, Horizontal is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that solves complex problems across two distinct businesses: Horizontal Digital and Horizontal Talent.
Horizontal Digital is focused on building friction-free digital experiences for our clients’ end customers – and we understand that connecting various technologies within our customer’s walls enables these experiences. Understanding our client’s customers is at the core of the digital experiences we create.
Horizontal Talent provides temporary and permanent IT, Digital Marketing & Creative, and Business & Strategy talent needs, with over 600 billing consultants. As an award-winning staffing agency, Horizontal connects UX, digital, technology, project management, and creative talent with leading companies across the country.
Horizontal is looking for a full-time Office Experience Coordinator that is organized, detail oriented and enthusiastic about helping people. If you’re a pro at anticipating employee needs and finding creative ways to get complex jobs done, this job is for you! This position calls for excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong decision-making ability, and top-notch time management skills. Often the face of the office, this person interacts with visitors, customers, clients, and employees at every level, every day at our global headquarters in St. Louis Park, MN.
The main focus of this role is to ensure the office is clean and tidy throughout the day and that employees and guests have everything they need.
- Tasks related to keeping the office clean and organized.
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed.
- Assist with space planning; new hire desk set up.
- Setup and cleanup of office events.
- Provide assistance on special projects, including data entry, research, spreadsheets, charts, tables, and scheduling.
- Miscellaneous administrative support activities including but not limited to front desk coverage, run general errands, deliver reports, make travel arrangements, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- 1+ years customer service experience required.
- Must be a self-starter and exercise the ability to motivate yourself.
- Visible passion for workplace happiness and desire to foster a culture of success.
- Strong organizational skills including effective time management and prioritization of duties.
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
- Proactive and solution oriented – anticipates needs.
- High level of professionalism.
- A “no job is too big or too small” attitude.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily.
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting. Employees in this position may need to squat, crouch, push, pull, bend, twist, kneel, reach, lift, climb, sit or stand for extended periods of time. This position’s hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with occasional after-hours event support.