*candidates must complete a background check upon offer*
Digital Product Business Analyst
Work with the Digital Product teams and support the Digital Product owners, scrum teams and business partners to define and create user stories and conditions of acceptance criteria. Effectively apply established methodologies to elicit business and system requirements. This requires a detailed understanding of internal business needs, external customer needs and overall business vision and strategy for an omni-channel campaign management system.
• Help the digital product owners define and articulate the business and user needs and product vision
• Elicit requirements using a variety of techniques, including facilitating working sessions with business partners, business analysis and online research.
• Assist product owner in partnering with business stakeholder to identify, develop, refine and document user stories and the associated acceptance criteria for the scrum team and continuous grooming of the backlog stories.
• Organize review of stories with product owner, business partners, developers, data team and quality assurance. Available for questions and providing clarity of stories for scrum team during sprint.
• Assist product owner with prioritization of stories to prep for sprint planning and identifying business and technical impacts of dependencies related to priority decisions.
• Trace user stories to business objectives and the product vision throughout the sprints to ensure delivery is attained as planned.
• Identify gaps in stories and requirements between what is in place and what is needed.
• Work with other business analysts to ensure coherence in developing product backlog and integration of features between product teams.
• Assists product owner in developing user acceptance criteria for the business partners
• Assist with any training for business partners for launches
• Oversees User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production validation to plan, coordinate, and help execute test plans to ensure digital solutions meet the business needs. Provides status updates on UAT to teams and leaders.
• 4-5 years experience required: Working as a business analyst