Mulesoft Integration Architect
• Provides in-depth technical and business knowledge to ensure efficient design, development and implementation
• Perform Architecture, Design & Code review/audit as part of the process.
• Cultivate best practices within the design and development team in terms of design standards, coding standards, best practices, etc. so as to enable the technical and business maturity of the team.
• Liaise closely with the functional and technical teams
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Enterprise Architecture
• Lead technical design sessions
• Consult in requirement gathering sessions
• Authoring technical design documents
• Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
• Managing technical scope and client expectation
• Providing hands on expert level assistance to developers on technical issues
• Designing and managing the execution of test plans
Experience and Skillset:
• Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science or related degree
• 12+ years of experience in software development.
• 8+ years of experience in Designing Enterprise Solutions
• Worked on at-least 4 enterprise integration solutions
• Experience of microservice design with implementations including distributed transactions patterns, event-souring, distributed monitoring and tracing, event-driven microservice and analytics collection.
• Experience in designing API Management Solutions and very good knowledge of AP Design (Open Specifications), API Security, Management, Life Cycle and Developer Collaboration.
• Experience in asynchronous messaging integrations including point-to-point, distributed and publish/subscribe implementations.
• Experience in design integration services using an enterprise service bus with an strong emphasis on SOA, reusable components, security considerations and enterprise integration policies.
• Well versed in Enterprise Application Integration Patterns for best practices and anti-patterns to avoid.
• Well versed in design cloud native microservice without cloud platform lock-in
• Ability to distinguished between Microservices and SOA implementations with technical reasoning and persuasion.
• Hands on experience on any integration platforms (MuleSoft preferred) – API Management, ESB/SOA, Security Gateway
• Certified experience is an preference
Prior Pharma experience is a preference