eCommerce Business Analyst
Opportunity Specific requirements: Strong functional knowledge of eCommerce Platform (preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud). The candidate will lead requirements discovery workshops, document detailed business requirements, produce Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document, work with business and IT project managers to prioritize requirements and resolve conflicts. Prior knowledge and/or experience of B2C storefront implementation and/or supporting an implementation is a must. The candidate should possess excellent understanding of how a B2C storefront functions. Knowledge of merchandizing, campaigns & promotions, catalog & product data as it relates to the storefront is preferred.
The candidate will work with the development team to review suitability of technical design for implementation of business requirements and will work with quality assurance team to help define test cases and test scenarios so that business requirements can be validated effectively.
Strong analytical and effective communication and interpersonal skills required.
Work Authorization: US National/GC, VSI will transfer H1
Travel Requirements: up to 50% post covid. It would be preferred if the candidate is based in Dallas, TX or willing to relocate to Dallas.
Job Responsibilities (General Requirements):
- Work with internal and external teams and communicate with project stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Develop and maintain Requirements and Functional Specs document
- Attend functional requirements reviews ensuring all business requirements are being interpreted correctly
- Apply knowledge of the Agile methodology to project deliverables
- Proficient with essential tools, including but not limited to, Confluence, Jira, MS Visio.
This professional position requires at least a bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree evaluated as equivalent by a US credentialing service) in computer science, information systems, business or a related field plus experience as a business analyst, systems analyst or technical analyst.