Remote in the US
Title: Senior Associate, Customer Experience & Innovation Consulting
We are searching for a senior associate “Customer Experience & Innovation Consultant” to join our team to sell, shape and support digital business transformation (DBT), or service and product strategy engagements that lead to innovative and connected offerings for our clients and their customers. This role will participate in all phases of strategy–either for an enterprise or specific to a product or service–from context framing to value proposition development, the definition of roadmaps and design, and ongoing consultation. This role will sit in the North American Strategy & Consulting capability group and have the opportunity to support multiple industry teams.
Why join us?
We help forward-thinking organizations thrive in the brave pursuit of Next by digitally enabling the way they work and serve their customers. We’re a community of some of the world’s brightest thinkers and doers, with bold and diverse perspectives, problem-solving creativity, and restless curiosity.
What success will look like for you:
- Articulate and frame a client’s customer and business problems, and the mutual value of recommendations, initiatives, solutions and phases of a strategic roadmap
- Leverage a breadth of experience in product innovation, service design thinking and customer research, supported by business strategy and technology into integrated and actionable strategy and execution that will delight and serve customers, bridging strategy concepts to designed products and services
- Collaborate with clients and internal partners to generate strategies and value propositions that utilize innovative technology and emerging channels–web, mobile, social, chat, voice, kiosk, etc. – to compliment traditional modes of service
- Synthesize information quickly, and apply this deftly through a combination of foresight, experience, and agility
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
- Ability to show the traceability and clear shaping of research, data and observations into actionable insights, implications, and initiatives for our clients
- Help to grow the business–both in the strategy capability and in support of our industry go-to-market teams, being the champion for customer, market, and technology insights and strategy with clients and internal teams
- As part of career growth, contribute to thought leadership internally in the form of practice development with the global Strategy & Consulting capability group; participate in the development and ongoing improvement of industry propositions and capability services through presentations and publishing
You’ll need these experience, skills & attributes:
- Experience working with globally recognized and clients across different categories, or notable, exceptional work with mid-sized organizations
- Experience with a range of customer experience strategy approaches, e.g. customer research and modeling, service design, new product innovation and value proposition development, prioritization methods, business case development, road-mapping, etc.
- Proficient with experience modeling techniques and/or service design; mapping the customer experience across their end-to-end journey and identifying critical moments that drive value to both the customer and the business
- Experience bridging “digital” and non-digital products and services
- Supported diverse project/product teams (or tracks within teams) in dynamic and fast-paced and globally diverse environments
- Experience working and feeling comfortable in a multi-disciplinary team environment of strategists, design, engineers, product managers and clients
- Attention to detail and ability to partner with clients and internal teams
- Must be able to articulate clearly through exceptional oral and written communication skills; strong presenter and great listener
- Willingness to contribute to new business development and revenue generation
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Post-Covid, travel assumed (50%)
Set yourself apart:
- Understanding of Agile approaches and tools
- Experience managing tracks of work within a larger project
- Differentiated experience in a service-based industry (retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, etc.)
- 3-6 years of experience developing or supporting development of strategies or value propositions for connected services and products
- Bachelor’s degrees in design, business, marketing, or equivalent military experience preferred, though professional experience prioritized