*upon offer, candidates must complete a background check*
Tests the functionality and performance of software systems and ensures the software meets business requirements. Develops
and runs automated test cases. Communicates test results and anomalies to management in a well-documented, concise and
1. Translates existing manual test cases or scripts into automated tests through the review of test plans, business
requirements, functional requirements and technical specifications using flow diagrams or other methods to clarify
2. Helps to ensure test plan properly align with business requirements by participating in software design and review
3. Develops configurable, maintainable, reusable and dependable test automation components
4. Executes test plans, records and reports results, assists with analyzing test results, and provides root-cause analysis for
problems encountered during testing.
5. Prepares and acquires test data, conducts peer reviews of test work products. Participates in special projects, as
6. Assists with setup and maintenance of test environments; development of test case automation criteria; and setup and
check out of test environments, prepares architecture diagrams.
7. Identifies technical and operational problems on installed systems, products, and/or services.
8. Prepares for and takes part in testing activities for production deployments and remediation.
9. May conduct manual testing as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of related work experience or
• Associate`s degree and/or Software Testing Certificate and 5+ years of related work experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Quality Assurance Engineer methodologies and practices
• Software development Life Cycle and the importance of the QA function within the framework
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps/TFS integration and development pipeline workflow.
• Skilled with Selenium Automation Testing Tool.
• Knowledge of Automation Testing Tool Protractor.
• Computer hardware and software, operating systems, browsers, Internet navigation, and downloading/installing software i.
e., Preferable skills such as Content Management System, SiteCore, Business objects, web technologies, authentication or security technologies
• Knowledge of software development methodologies such as behavior driven
• Working knowledge of test case management and execution using test management tools.
• Experience implementing and auditing automated test methodology and QA standards
• Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Verbal communication
• Written communication
• Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
• Programming Languages
• Strong Analytical, multitasking and time management
• Ability to perform independent research and analysis and draw logical conclusions
• Working effectively in a highly matrix or virtual organization