Reporting to the Information Security Department (ISD), Business Information Security Operations team, and the Cybersecurity Communications Specialist shall support the Communication, Education, and Outreach (CEO) group with delivery of cybersecurity services through stakeholder engagement, reporting, and documentation.
Qualifications Required Experience:1+ years of relevant experience.
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree in communications, instructional design, technology, or related learning field experience.
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Support Information Security Department and CEO Team Lead with Sixth District personnel , Information Technology Division (ITDiv), stakeholder, and partner engagement.
• Support communications and reporting functions of Sixth District cybersecurity programs and partners with other Sixth District cybersecurity communications and stakeholder engagements.
• Ensure all communications reports, initiatives, released documentation, presentation resources, and related messaging are accurately and consistently developed, reviewed, conveyed, tracked, and stored to and for appropriate stakeholders
• Provide support, developing, maturing, editing, implementing, and maintaining the ISD CEO Strategic Communications Plan.
• Develop and deliver documents and a variety of presentations and publications which require a range of writing and editing styles, from technical to journalistic, as well as publication capabilities that range from development, design, templates, graphics, physical copy, and web-based content. Documents will include but are not limited to scripts, newsletters, and brochures.
• Develop, maintain, and communicate a shared communications library using ISD sharepoint resources
• Support data call distribution and management including tracking, collection, aggregation, and draft responses.
• Support training of personnel on effective communications mechanisms and the ISD CEO Strategic Communication Plan.